Check out these crafty pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mothers Day

* Memory is the cabinet of imagination, the treasury of reason, the registry of conscience and the council-chamber of thought. ~
* Memories of Mom are on the Wings of the Angels who visit me daily.~

Mothers Day is less than a week away. Hope everyone gives their mom a day of relaxation or even a wonderful memory that she can look back on years from now and smile.

Below is a Photo Mailer I have made to add some special photos from those great times we shared and from the times when we were growing up that made her laugh out loud just remembering them. I hope you all have great memories to pass along to future generations.

I have also entered this into Mary's CARDZ TV "Mothers Day Color Challege"
Hope you enjoy. Would love to hear from each of you on this project. Thank you for stoping by.
                                                                                        


I used CTMH White Daisy Cardstock (1385),  left over Wht. cardstock that was ink washed with CTMH Sky Blue  (z2294) & Twilight reinkers (z2260).  CTMH 4x6 Flip Flap Protective sheets (Z4114)
Acrylix Stamp Sets:
Bohemian Alphabet (E1019)
Sophia Stamps (B1379)
Picture Perfect (D1363)
Fill in the Blank ((D1465)

CTMH  Exclusive Inks:
Gypsy (Z2190)
Pear (Z2197)
Sky Blue (Z2194)
Wht CS cut at 4.75"x 8.50" 
Fold made at 1.75" on left side
Attached ink washed CS face up to the fold of wht. CS total measurements
4.75 x 6.75.   This is so the mailers will fit into a 5x7 envelope.


Cut a 4x6 piece from the ink washed CS.  I stamped the wht. side of the ink washed cardstock with the scallop stamp in purple & placed inside the Flip Flap.

One side shows white with the purple stamped image and where I colored in the sky blue with the marker.  The other side shows the ink washed side of the cardstock. The second flip flap I put a 4x6 piece of Amethyst CS. You can place 5 photos in this mailer or a combination of photos and journaling spots. This would make a nice gift to send mom in the mail or place by her nightstand on Mothers Day.
I wish each and every Mother a very happy and jouyous day. May your Blessings be many that are moments for memories to be cherished and preserved for a life time to come.
To order the CTMH Flip Flaps yu can contact me by email at
sandrav9288@yahoo.com or go directly to my CTMH website

Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to your comments on any of my projects or posts. I am still learning, so constructive critisim & tips are very welcome.






 

6 comments:

The Bookin Room said...

I have absolutely NO critisim! Just permission to scraplift this project cause it is soooo FABULOUS!! What a clever idea!!!! And oh yeah, I'm totally following you cause now I'm excited to see what else you come up with!

DIANA L. said...

this is absolutely beautiful What a great idea
Thank for sharing
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Hi Sandra,
Thank you for becoming a follower I came back to let you know I have a Give away if you come back and click on the chick to the right. You will be entered for random drawing for a set of 4 Chicky cards and a $15. Joannes gift card.
Oh and I am now a follower of your blog!

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Very pretty project. I'm not familiar with some of the techniques. I'm going to have to look them up. You should make a video!

Stephanie George said...

Beautiful project. Thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

very cute! Thanks for showing me!

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad