Check out these crafty pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Challenge to My self Moved.....

Sorry guys, My Challenge to MySelf will be postponed. I am on a deadline for a huge project to be done by today. (I am behind and will be up extra late).
I hope to post my 2 page layout challenge and a new card challenge by Sunday if not before.
In the mean time.... go to this link to check out some awesome chances to win blog candy and meet more crafty people I believe I have linked 8 different kinds of challeges for you.

Those who do not know what my challenges were and would like to see them... Click the following links.....
1) Challenge to My Self
2) 1st week of my challenge
3) 2nd Week of my Challenge
4) 3rd Week of My Challenge and a new Challenge

Once again, A paying project has to come first... I hope to share those with you once I am all done.
Have a wonderful rest of your week. Don't forget, leave me a comment and I with your blog site and I will come visit you. So far this week I have become a follower to about 6 new sites. really awesome work.
Thanks for stopping in and hope to hear what you think..good, bad or indifferent.

No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad