Check out these crafty pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Art Philosophy Cricut® Collection



                   Find out why Close To My Heart's
Art Philosophy Cricut® Collection is a must-have! With  over
700 unique shapes, including rosettes, gift boxes, and lace, you'll
learn how to create beautiful artwork with incredible ease.
                         THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!!
The cartridge comes with three coordinating stamp sets and
chipboard die cuts. Loving this! Plus, most of the new stamps in
the Idea Book have coordinating shapes in the cartridge.
I know what I'm ordering.
You are all in for a great treat with the new CLOSE TO MY HEART 
IDEABOOK!!  WOW! is all I can say. 
BEST yet...Prices have come down on stamps and other items as well.
                     <<<<<CROP CLUB MEMBERS>>>>                               Our next crop club is August 20th with the wonderful
Laurie MontgomeryMake plans to be there to get all the latestest
and greatest news on new product, papers, stamps and projects.

Leave me a comment,   If you would like more information and to
receive the New Fall/Winter 2011 Catalog. You can start ordering
on August 1, 2011 from the New Idea Book.
After my camera charges, I'll post photos of the book and
my latest Layouts.
Happily Scrapbooking My Memories~S`andra

No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad