Check out these crafty pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Picnick Layout from My Monthly Crop Club Event

Click the following CLOSE TO MY HEART to get the
Awesome News Art Philosophy Cricut® Collection 
 & watch a video from CTMH.
*****************************************
This has been a week.. I hope everyone is staying cool
and not over doing it in the heat.  Heat index here has
been tripple digits for the last 10 or 12 days.  HOT HOT!!
Our Crop Club Event was a blast.  I enjoyed designing
this Layout. The CTMH Flip Flaps really were a hit.
I have used many of the 4x6 flip flaps for added photos
on a page or used them in my Personalized Photo Mailers.
But I can really see an added extension to my Layouts
with the 12" Assorted Flip Flaps
Here are pics of that layout. Used all CTMH products
unless otherwise stated.
Mayberry Level 2 paper pack X7136B
My Acrylix Summer Days Stamp Set B1375
My Acrylix Splendid Day Stamp Set D1462
Olive C.S., Colonial Wht C.S., Chocolate C.S.
Exclusive Inks used: Sweet Leaf, Topiary,
Cocoa, Tulip, Sunset, Buttercup, & Black
Memory Protectors Flip Flap
12' Assortment Z1325,
Martha Stewart Paper Punch~Family
Used masking technique for the sun. Tore a plan thin
sheet of scrap  paper that covered the area that I did not
want stamped on the base page. Inked the stamp in the
Sunset first. Cleaned the stamp, reversed the scrap paper
and inked the stamp in Buttercup then offset the stamp
over the original stamp.
Stamped the Tree Top in Sweet Leaf onto 12x12 base.
Stamped the image on seperate CS in Sweet Leaf and
restamped the image slightly to one side and lower in
Topiary on top of the Sweet Leaf. Cut out image,
pop dotted and placed image over the original stamped
image at a slightly lower postion. This showed the original
image as a shadow or far off look to the tree top. Did the
same to the trunk of the tree as well.


The watermelon base stamped in tulip 1st generation
then stamped on a seperate CS in 2nd generation. Cut out
2nd generation image slightly thinner. Then pop dotted
and placed over the origninal stamped image.

I have made 3 kits for anyone who would like to have this layout.
Kit includes all the pre-cut papers, a few items that are pre printed,
pre stamped on seperate carstock tree top, tree trunk, and watermelons.
Included are the 12" x 6 Flip Flap Memory protector, and the
12x12 Protector. If interested leave me a comment with your
email and I will send more information.

Have a Wonderful and CraftyWeek!
Happily Scrapbooking My Memories~Sandra V.

No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad