Check out these crafty pages

Thursday, November 03, 2011

A Bucket List......

Yes, my bucket list that I am sharing with you. Not something I would normally do (share with everyone).  We all have wishes and desires to do or have something that we would like to achieve before we are called to a better place. I know I have many dreams that I hope to cross off my bucket list as time flies by. (I am not going anytime soon...Still fighting the Lupus and just living day by day.)
I have crossed a few off the list...but as I was discussing dreams, failures, hopes, and successes with a dear friend, I have decided to share my bucket list. I am thinking my sharing will push me to achieve some of them and validate that it is possible to still dream at my age. (not that old yet....Just Older...as the Bon Jovi song plays in the back ground.) Here it goes...these are not in any order.

 1) Finish College
 2) A large room to host scrapbooking events in my home that will seat at least 12 to 14 people
 3) Every winter live in different Tropical areas for 1 month
 4) Meet my birth parents
 5) Have a weekend fundraiser that raises at least $100,000 to go toward research for Lupus
 6) Own a successful B & B that hosts Scrapbooking and Crafting
      events all year long
 7) Take my entire family on a 5-7 day cruise for Summer Vacation
 8) See the 7 wonders of the world
 9) Have a week long Crop Cruise with my Cropcation friends
10) Have 40 acres of land (with my B&B) to share the beauty of nature.
11) 31 day train trip around America (time to rest in between sight seeing)
12) Learn to Scuba Dive
13) Learn to Tap Dance
14) Go to Disney World for 14 days with my family and 3 other families (Kerlins, Randels, & Montgomerys') that are close to me (I might have the strength to make it to all the sights)
15) Win the Lottery to be able to do most of the above....LOL!!!!
16) RV for 1 month through the west to see the Grand Canyon and other areas.
17) Go to Australia for 2 weeks
18) Write a book
I will probably go back and add more things to my list...At the moment this is all I can think of.
Have you thought of your bucket list? Are you working on achieving those items? Now that I have listed some of my wishes and dreams..I guess I will need to make a plan to accomplish these.
Well it's late, Got to get some sleep. Getting ready for my craft fair in a few days. Soon As I complete that I'll share the items I have made as of late.
In the mean time...Have a wonderful and exciting Crafty weekend.
Happily Scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories~S`andra V.

This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.
Thank you for taking time to stop by and hope you have a moment to browse around and become a follower. The closer I get to 100 followers...I will announce a "100" follower give away.
S`andra V

No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad