Check out these crafty pages

Monday, January 09, 2012

January Stamp of the Month ~ ”A Little Reminder”

I read a quote recently "What you do on January 1st is what you will do all year." I spent the day creating in my room and in my head. I hadn't had an opportunity to play with Close To My Heart's January Stamp of the Month yet so I started there. I really like this set. It's versatile, practical & FUN. I like the bold stylish numbers and the cute little sentiments. I guess that's why it's called "Little Reminder." This exclusive set is available this month only (January 2012) and when you place an order of $50 or more it's only $5.

What a deal.

Or, you may purchase only in the month of

January for $17.95 US.

Check out the January calendar link above for Jan. events and also go to the next post to see CTMH Specials for this month only.

If you are interested in any items, just click on the Shop 24/7 link to the left and click on to product or catalogue to place your order. Items will ship directly to you.

Have a crafty week!!

No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad