Check out these crafty pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

CROP CLUB 3-24-12

Ok my Scrapbook & Crafting buddies, Those who are attending on Sat. March 24, 2012 in Collierville, TN will need to take a few moments today and tomorrow to look through your pictures. Try to have at least 6 to 8 pictures.
Our choice of Titles are... "A Little Bit Of Sunshine Is What You Are To Me!" or "You Rock!" If these titles don't fit..you can choose your own title for your scrapbook page.If you are interested in attending...I still have 2 seats available. Contact me today to let me know you are attending and to get more details. We'd love to have you…beginner..no worries just bring pictures.
The main colors of the papers are from the Pemberly Pack with CTMH which are Outdoor Denium, Indian Corn Blue with blk./wht. Secondary colors are Dessert Sand, Vanilla Cream, and a spalsh of Honey.
DSCN3225
In the online IDEA BOOK you can get a look at many craft/scrapbook page ideas on pages 20 through 25 using these papers. Go to www.ohmyscraps.ctmh.com
Also, I am placing any orders on 3-24-12. This is my last call for orders through me for this month. You can always place an order through my online website anytime at any  hour and even in your PJ’s.  Coming to an end is the wonderful deal for signing up as a Consultant. See the following information and the video to get a closer look at what you can receive in the New Consultant Kit.     IT’S AWESOME!!
They are adding a great bundle item to an already wonderful Consultant kit. I can't believe how much you are receiving for free. Check out the video..then hop over to my website and get more details. I would love to have you on my team.....We are the "Happy Crafty Scrappers" www.ohmyscraps.ctmh.com
Well over $350.00 in value for $99.00. Come be a team member and lets get crafty together.
I hope to be more active in my blog now that life seems to be more on track. My Lupus Flair-up has not completely gone away but it is at a more manageable point. My body gave me what for this time around. Now that I am nearly to my old self, you will see some art work real soon. I am getting ready for this weekend and a craft fair in April. Also, Easter is around the corner and I have a few projects I have pinned on Pinterest (my new favorite pin-board for many ideas..no more scrap notes, cut up magazine pics, and just stuff all over my scraproom)
I plan on attempting several of the art projects before Easter. I guess I better get busy!
Have a wonderful crafty week. Leave me some crafty comments below..Love to hear from you. What are your plans for Easter this year?

No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad