Check out these crafty pages

Monday, April 02, 2012

Craftily Busy all weekend …Yea!!

DSCN3225It truly has been a little while since the last time I could truly craft or scrapbook and enjoy it.  I am feeling better, though the pain comes and goes with everyday life. No explanation on why or when my flairs with Lupus does what it does but, as long as I am not six feet under, I feel the breeze blow, and I see the beautiful daylight … LIFE IS GOOD! Thank You Lord!
My CTMH Pemberly paper pack has really been put to good use. I loved going through the pictures of my Grandson from the last year. I can not believe he is a year old already. I am already behind with his book. Got to get my bootie in gear. Anyway, the pictures I choose for my pages went very well with the colors and for the type of pages I was looking to do. I still need to add a little something to a couple of them and finish the journaling. But, all in all. I am happy with them.
Below are just a few things I have worked on recently. Also, My calendar pages I have worked on here and there, some slower than others. I am only sharing the first 5 months…..got to make you come back and look for the others..LOL!! Enjoy. If you want the list of materials I used for these pages…Please check the appropriate tabs listed above. (I am slowly adding that information to the Scrapbook and 3-D Art tabs. Do give me a few days to get it all entered. If you need it right away...comment below with the email you would like me to send it to.)
 DSCN3243DSCN3245DSCN3254
The three pictures above were from our “Oh My Scraps” CROP CLUB from March 24th. The next 3 pictures are what I have added to the set.
DSCN3323DSCN3325DSCN3328
The many faces and play days with my Chubby Checks over the last 6 to 8 months. He always has a smile for Nah-Nah. I am guessing this is what he is calling me from what we could make out just before Christmas this past year.
**************
Here is an item I got to make with Melinda. She has talent! Thanks for inviting me over to play and see how to make this.
. DSCN3240DSCN3242 
This is from the Pemberly Paper Pack and the CTMH Acrylix stamp set is  “Card Word Puzzle” from the CTMH Spring/Summer IDEA Book. I do not have this stamp set but, I do see a lot of uses for it now. This may be on my next set of Orders coming up soon. This was so simple to make using our “My Creations” Card Box. It was fun learning to do the inserts that lift up your cards; the divider was so sooo simple. We even did a matching pen. A great and easy gift to make for a card lover or for MOM.
Calendar Pages:
DEC.2011DSCN3295 
JAN.2012DSCN3296 
FEB. 2012DSCN3297 
MAR.2012DSCN3312 
March will be corrected, Yes I made a BOO BOO…Very fixable!
APR. 2012DSCN3298 
May 2012DSCN3300
Hope you enjoy. Leave a little crafty love comment below. I do Thank You for taking time to stop by and browse around. Do come again ;)
Now, GO have a crafty wonderful week and hope I have inspired you in some little way.  If you leave me a comment and a link to your blog, I will be sure to stop by and visit.
“Happily Scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories”  S`andra V
If you are interested in any of the products you are welcome to go shop at my online banner to the left of my blog or click here—> IDEA BOOK

No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad