Check out these crafty pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Thanks!!! & Winner

Just wanted to say Thanks to those who came by to visit my booth at the East Win Emporium Spring Spree yesterday. Thank you Joy Perkins Bell for having me with the Close to My Heart products. Also, I wanted to Thank the youth and the men who helped unload and load me up. Such wonderful and friendly people there. It was nice to meet all of you that I had the opportunity to speak with. I will announce the winners shortly for the Drawing... (Waiting on my helper to draw a name. I never draw it..feel it's more legit if I have another person do the actual Drawing). Look for the announcement at 4:00pm. Have a restful Sunday afternoon.

WINNER WINNER…CHICKIN DINNER!!!

OK!! Drum Roll Please.... Drawing is commencing.... and the winner is....
Christian Marie Burns from Memphis.
WAY TO GO....
I have your email & Number So I will be contacting you shortly.
You won a free Gathering for you and 4 girlfriends and Free Product.

Talk to you soon!!

No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad