Check out these crafty pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Paper Crafts are Great!

Yes!!  I have it all done. 

The Recipe Box with Sunflowers in the colors that my dear oldest daughter has in her Kitchen. Took a little thinking on manipulating papers with the correct color of sunflowers to nearly match her other deco in her beautiful kitchen. I think that's what makes my 
Close To My Heart Card stock, Stamp sets, and Inks amazing. 
Originally, I looked for papers that I might use with Sunflowers already on them 
with other coordinating papers, But no luck. The colors all off or card stock/papers not right for what I needed. So I designed my own texture and background papers. 
Also, Our May Stamp of the Month went perfect for what I needed. 
The Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge from Close to My Heart 
was a bonus in getting the shapes I needed as well.

My Finished Project...

Top of Box

Front w/Lid open

Recipe Dividers/Cards

Front Closed

The Workshop I will be doing with Recipe Boxes will not be this
but you will have the option of the Paper Pack that is available in the 
I will unavailable for a few days.
When I get back, I will list supplies and put this in the Tab 
marked 3-D Arts & Mini Albums at the top of this Post.
Let me know what you think by clicking below onto the Crafty Comments.
Have a wonderful & Crafty Week!!


No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad