Check out these crafty pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Sneaky Peaky at my Latest Project

I have a little free time this week and got to thinking about upcoming crafts I need to work on. With Birthdays around the corner I remembered the Recipe box I want to make for my oldest daughter. I grab all my needed supplies look around for sunflower stuff (her Kitchen Theme), paper colors, inks and all. As I am pooling my stuff together, I realize her colors are mainly Red and Black in her kitchen. My yellow and blue B&T’s (background & texture papers) will not work. No sunflowers with black and Red back ground…So, now I am making my own B&T’s…So cool & easy when the inks and papers coordinate so well together from Close To My Heart. The May Stamp of the Month was made just for my project (not really…but I am going with that). Here’s a sneak peak..Hopefully it will be done this weekend and I can post the finished design.
 IMG_1565IMG_1566IMG_1567IMG_1568

You will have to excuse the pics...They are from my Iphone..Hubby has Camera with him.

Come back for final look in a few days.
Have a Happy Crafty Day!!  Sandra V.

No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad