Schools out... YEA!!!! Time to play and get away. Workshops and Open Crops in June.
Never attended a crop or workshop. Now is the time to get a feel of what they are about. Make time to do a quick project. You’ll need 2 maybe 3 hours at the most. Contact me for more information on how we can help you get that scrapbook, card set, or that special gift you want to put together & done in no time. Best of all, you will have space to lay it out, tools to borrow, and helpful hints or suggestions to get that piece all done and ready to give or use for yourself.
OPEN CROP/CRAFT DAYS:
Open from 10a-7p
Time to finish projects. If you started a project in one of our Crop Clubs and was not able to finish, you are more than welcome to come by on the days listed. Inks, Stamp sets, Cricut Expression will be available. You may bring Cartridges, I do have the Art Philosophy and a few other carts to share. Space is Free to my Crop Club Members. Non Members-$5.00 for table space and use of tools. You can stay as long as you need to work on your projects. Brown Bag Lunch and a drink. Light snacks, sweet tea, & water available.
- 6/08/12 ~ RSVP by 6/06/12
- 6/13/12 ~ RSVP by 6/11/12
- 6/21/12 ~ RSVP by 6/19/12
WORKSHOP A : ~ Note Cards w/Box using Pemberly papers
- 6/22/12: Two classes on this day A)10a-12p & B) 6p-8p RSVP & Prepay by 6/13/12 for kit
- 6/23/12: Two classes on this day A)10a-12p & B) 2p-4p RSVP & Prepay by 6/13/12 for kit Bring Basic needs. EX: Scissors, tape runner, etc. Contact me for the basic needs list.
WORKSHOP B : ~ Recipe Box (using papers of your choice from my availability)
- 6/28/12: ~ RSVP & Prepay by 6/21/12 for supplies
- 6/30/12: ~ RSVP & Prepay by 6/21/12 for supplies.