Check out these crafty pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Scrapbook page for H2H Challenge

Looking for the Christmas in June Project..Click Here or go to my 3-D Arts Tab
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Was browsing around the blogs today and decided I needed to catch up on 
Trevor's pages for my scrapbook. 
I swear, the boy will be grown before I ever get any thing caught up. 
I hopped over to
see whats up.  Cheryl has a simple and very cute layout. 
So, while my energy and my creativity are in a slump I thought I would use her
sketch for these wonderful pics of my grandson. 
Thanks Cheryl for the inspiration today.
Page 1
All CTMH products used in the making of this page unless noted
Non CTMH products listed below
ITEMS USED
12x12 Base Cardstock = Desert Sand,      2.5x8 Honey CS,     Pacifica Blue CS (mats)
8x8 Elemental B&T-Green diamond,         4.5x8 Dreamin' B&T Pacifica Blue Dot
Art Philosopy Cart. Shape #8 (pg.47) cut in Bamboo CS, (cut in 1/2), Natural Hemp
Mocha Opaques Gems, Bakers Twine in Lagoon from the Paradise set,  Milespot, 
Pear Ink Pad, Pacifica Blue Ink Pad, Sponge Daubers, Clear Embossing Powder
***************
Small wooden letters from Paper Studio (left over from his baby book I made 
when he was born). These were a very light blue and I altered them. 
Laid letters face down on the ink pad and made sure the ink covered heavily, then applied 
the clear embossing powder by spooning powder over the letter.
(Held letters with a tweezer). 
Then used the heat gun on a low setting until the powder reacted and turned shiny.
Had more pictures so here is the second page...
Page 2
Same items used as page 1. Different Paper Dimensions
12x12 Desert Sand CS, 5x8 Honey CS, 
4x8 Elemental B&T Green Diamond, 7.5x8 Dreamin' B&T Pacifica Blue Dot
Side by Side

Hop on over and join the H2H Challenge.
Remember, Need to use mostly Close to my Heart products
If you would like to purchase any of the above items you may 
contact me by sending
me a message through my Crafty Comments or go 

Also, this is STAMPAGANZA MONTH
Buy two stamp sets get 1 free. 
For more info click HERE
Don't miss out. There will be a new book 
coming our way soon so be sure to check out the 
2011 fall/winter and the 2012 spring/summer idea book 
and get those stamp sets before they retire.

Have a wonderful Week! 





2 comments:

Cheryl Even said...

Great use of the sketch! I love how you combined paper from two different packs, and then threw the Honey cardstock in for fun. The result looks really good.

S`andra V. said...

Thanks Cheryl, I had fun using up some of my left over papers. The colors just worked out perfectly for the pictures I was using.

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad