Check out these crafty pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New followers & 2012 CTMH Convention.

Good Morning to all my Blog followers and visitors. 
I want to say, 
"THANK YOU" for taking time out of your busy day to drop in and browse around.

Wow! I get back from convention and see I have a few new followers. Thank you for choosing to follow my posts. I do hope to inspire and share all things about crafting and a few things about life in general. I do love hearing from you. Your Crafty Comments are always welcome. I will come visit you when my time allows.
I hope to visit this weekend to many of my followers and other blogger's. 
So, be on the lookout for a comment from little "Oh My Scraps"!!
***
I want to share my experience from 
CLOSE TO MY HEART's 2012 Convention in Dallas, TX. 
Thank you Hilton Anatole!
I am in AWE of such a company who is generous, caring, and ultimately just there for you and your growth in many more ways than I can express. It was the best experience I have had with such a large group of women (and a few men). The People in Corporate are so genuine and are very accessible to you. They are truly a company who believe in faith, family, & friends (in that order). 

It is truly a blessing that I was able to have the opportunity to go. I have a Convention Angel and believe me; I never would have thought in a million years I was going to get to attend Convention.  As some of you know, layoffs hit us hard in this family and 
my Lupus has been at its worst this past year.
I am so glad I accepted the generosity and was able to experience the out pour of love, friendship, & the knowledge convention gave me. If you have never been, well, you need to find a way to make it happen.
I will be penny pinching for next year's Convention at Disney World (glad they have a payment plan). I hope to share pics soon. They're from my phone (left camera at home-never again will that happen) so, I am not sure how they will turn out. Please excuse those blurry or far away pics.

I met many consultants who were so nice and welcoming. I also meet many new Convention Newbies as well. Hope to see you all again. Thanks to those for your advice and knowledge and just sharing a nice hello and smile. As many of you Newbies, I too was anxious and really not sure what to expect. I was very fortunate that my up-line was there for me and had filled me in on many things, Thank you so much Melinda.
My team mate Connie was awesome too. We all had a great time. We stayed very busy through the Convention. The Business Classes, General Sessions, Art Gallery, the Make & Takes, Crops, & Extravaganza were great. (I had to miss out on the Mix & Mingle--my energy gave out by then.) 
Our Keynote Speaker, Stacy Julian was fabulous. Her message really hit home on so many levels. Go check her out if you have the opportunity. 
Just click her name to go to her blog. 

This has truly been a wonderful experience. 
I am now more committed to being a CTMH Consultant and one day 
will be standing alongside the many fabulous stars during an awards banquet.
Look out Melinda, Kim, & Karen....I'll be there beside you soon.
(These are my 1st, 2nd, & 3rd up-lines)

Just want to say THANK YOU to the many that have put in hours and hours of time to make our Convention fabulous. Thanks for the late nights and the frustrating tidbits that all seem to come together in the end that allowed CTMH consultants to join in on a fabulous week of learning, crafting, & bonding.

I had a wonderful time and cannot wait to share all the new and fabulous products CTMH has put together for our customers. 

The changes are great and once you get your hands on the new CTMH Exclusive Cricut Artiste Cartridge that Jeanette Lynton and her fabulous Team has handpicked and helped coordinate with our fabulous stamps, chip boards and Cricut Art Philosophy from last year, you'll be crafting & creating like never before.

If you would like a new 2012 Close To My Heart Idea Book, Comment below with a way to contact you and I will be glad to drop a book in the mail or meet up with you to get yours to you. Also, as of August 1st. Our online book will be going live.
Click HERE to check it out.

To see pics from Convention...
Go to the Tab at the top of my blog  "Convention 2012" 





1 comment:

Amy E said...

Yay! I'm so glad you had fun!! Doing things like that just get you motivated to do even more!!

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad