Check out these crafty pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Partial Perfect Pairs Schedule

Lucky Paper Pack & the Lucky My Stick Ease

July 16-20         Lucky Paper Pack and Lucky My Stickease                      $17.90
   

July 21-25   Mayberry Paper Pack and Mayberry My Stickease Assortment    $17.90

July 26-29    Sophia Paper Pack and Sophia My Stickease Assortment         $17.90
 

Place an online order of $75 or more in July and you will receive a popular paper packet and coordinating accessory - A Perfect Pair - FREE!!! That's a retail value up to $17.90! Different Perfect Pairs are available on different dates throughout the month, so you will want to place more than one qualifying order to snatch up several Perfect Pairs! Place your order early in the availability period, as the promotion is while supplies last.
July 30-31     Believe Paper Pack and Holiday Pockets OR Wonderland Paper Pack and Wonderland My Stickease Assortment    $14.90
  
                       Believe  

  

Wonderland
   
Ready to order?   Click here to begin shopping.  

YES!
 I am on my way to Dallas, TX for the CTMH Convention!
Can't wait to share all the good news. 
So check back for the date of my NEW 2012 IDEA BOOK REVEAL!!!

No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad