Check out these crafty pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Project Inspiration for you!! and a time for Grieving & Healing for me.

While I am away with family, just thought I would share 
a sneak peek of new product in this Video. 
In the mean time, While my family and I are taking time to grieve from the passing of my father and be together, Please feel free to browse the blog for past video's and other information. Thank you for your patience during this time to honor and share the Love of family and friends.


For further information on Events, Consultant Kits, Cricut Artiste, Birthday Give Away, and NEW Fall Winter 2012  Idea Book,
 See Below to click on Links. Thank you for the many Prayers and calls of concern..



Click Here for temporary information on the My Birthday Give Away  I will be extending & rescheduling this and have a post with this information when I return.

Click Here to see the Online New Idea Book as of 8-1-2012. If you would like a book in your hands, leave me a message below in the Comments.

No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad