Check out these crafty pages

Sunday, July 08, 2012

Stacey's Sparkling Stained Glass Technique


While I am busy getting ready for Convention,  thought I would share 
a You Tube Video on a stained glass technique. 
When all calms down and I am up to it,
 I will try this out.  Love the look. 
Hope it inspires you to try something different.

 If you have a moment, take time to browse around. 
Check out some art work, July Specials and other CTMH News.
I am hoping to be able to post from the convention. But, I'll have to see 
how the WiFi does. They'll be so many of us there trying to do the same thing, 
we may over load the system and with the heat, who knows what will happen.
Wish me luck!!
Have a great week!!


CLICK HERE for the PERFECT PAIRS SPECIAL
Stamp of the Month for JULY - Click HERE
Looking for the Retiring Stamps Sets -Click Here
July's CROP CLUB Information...CLICK HERE
The Cricut Art Philosophy CLICK HERE


No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad