Check out these crafty pages

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Look what I have on My Crafty Desk this week....

Can you say Busy? It's been a crazy week of last 
minute crafting for the 
Christmas Carousel in Desoto County and 
spending time with my grandson. Can't tell if I am 
coming or going...I am sure you know what I am talking about. 
Thought I'd share a few items I have made this week.
 Enjoy browsing around.!!!!
When time allows, I'll elaborate more on Tools & Supplies in 
My 3-D Arts & Mini Albums Tab above. 
Check back in about a week for the details.

 Tag Booklet
 November Calender Scrapbook Page

Gift Card Tree Hangers 


1 comment:

Debi said...

S'andra,
Your desk looks pretty good compared to mine. I love the tree hangers. Will have to make some. Thanks for the idea. Is that cute snowman a CTMH? Now I need to go get my catalog.
Have a great day!

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad