Check out these crafty pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Family Love and Monogram Stamp sets.

Using Monogram Stamps,  Flip Flap 12" assortment,  Cricut stamps 
& cuts from the  Artiste Cartridge,  and the Feb. Stamp of the Month 
(Availble Feb. 1, 2013 in the new Idea Book.)
for this Family Layout. Took some tips from the CTMH video 
from my last post and also did some random stamping from a 
previous CTMH video. Those video's are so helpful when my 
creative mind hits a brick wall.
 I have several individual family photos from different events I 
wanted to put into my family scrapbook but, I did not want 
to make 6 separate pages or more. So, I have used one 
of the 12" Assortment Flip Flaps to coordinate some extra space and 
add to the original 12x12 page. 
What an awesome way to add more pics, make it 
interactive, and extend my page. 
It was so darn easy, I have made a few 
more to have ready for other pics..Of course,
 I used different papers and other stamp sets.
I still need to add journal-ling to this layout. 
OhMy~That seems to always come later for me.
Here's my take on using the monogram single stamp sets 
(very reasonable and versatile). 
Enjoy the my page.
This shows the page with the Flip Flap closed 
onto the 12x12 page.
I have not put the layout in the protective sheet or the
flip flap due to the amount of glare they cause.


 Here I am holding the Flap open so you 
can see the inside of the flap.

Here is the added flap open to the inside. 

You will see at the bottom I have interlinked
the flag banner(cut from the Cricut Artiste) from the flap inner to 
the 12x12 base page.

 Here, you see I stamped the monogram letters 
onto Daisy White cardstock and layered 
those onto the Ruby Red scalloped 
circle cut from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge 
Thank you for stopping by..
I have entered this in the
CardzTV challenge.
" A Banner Year" 
Go by and check out all the wonderful talent.
Most are cards, but I thought the layout hit the spot with
my banner and the Monogram banner format as well.
~~~~~~~~~~
Challenges entered:
1) Cardz TV                               4) The Squirrel & The Fox 

Would love to hear your take on this layout. 
Also, you will see that I have linked all the videos and 
the items used so you can find them easily.
Happily Scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories~Sandra V.

4 comments:

Lezlye said...

Great Layout and use of the banner! Love CTMH too! Thanks for playing with us at scrappy moms stamps!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at PCJ challenges.

The Archiving Angel said...

Hello S'andra V...so glad to be here catching up.

Great layout! You really showcased the photos nicely.

mum of two said...

How beautiful! I love your layout and the banner is just perfect for our challenge! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad