Check out these crafty pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Family News, and a cool video showing a technique using the free Cricut® Craft Room

Hello everyone, 
Hope you have had a wonderful start to your week. Ours was laid back for a Presidents Day holiday. Shared some fun moments teaching my grandson colors, numbers, and shapes...Such a smart little guy. Aren't all grand-kids smart?

By the time this airs, I will be knee deep in beginning the reconstructing and combining of my bedroom and parts of my craft room. Those who do not know, I am turning my craft room into a room for my grandson. He and his mom will be with us for a while. She has had to make a drastic change in her life for the better. I truly would not have it any other way. I know she and my grandson are safe here. She will hopefully get to enter into the aircraft mechanics school by the fall.  I will miss my craft room but, I love seeing my grandson on a daily bases and knowing he has his own room will be a better adjustment for us all.
That being said, anyone who knows combining 2 different life styles and  n adult child who has to come home can be a stressful event for all parties involved. Just a few prayers each day for our family will be welcomed. Thank you in advance.

NOW, onto this cool information for my crafty friends.

I will surely be using my Cricut Craft Room more for future projects. It is very easy to use the Cricut Craft Room. I have used it in the past but not to this degree. Monica shows step by step how to do layering in the Cricut Craft Room. I can see a number of projects in my future using this technique.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Hope you have had a moment to browse through and comment on any of my projects.  If you would like more product information you may visit my website at www.ohmyscraps.ctmh.com   OR, If you would like the NEW 2013 Idea Book..Leave me a message below for a way for me to contact you and be able to mail one out your way.

No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad