Check out these crafty pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

THANK YOU!!!


Judy T. I am so glad you are excited about your win. I will be shipping it out soon to you. AND, Thanks so much for the wonderful shout out on your blog this morning. I really do appreciate that.

To all my new followers, I will be adding you to my "Crafty Friends I Love To Follow" list on my side bar as I revisit this weekend. I have visited a few of you and let me say, I am enjoying visiting  your blogs. So many talented Ladies and Gentlemen. Can't wait to get you on my list
In the meantime, Have a wonderful St. Patty's Weekend.


Thank you again to all my followers. I plan on sharing more as soooooon as I can get this scrap area meshed together and functional. Today is a beautiful day. I have my grandson and we will be spending as much as we can outside.  Got to live life in order to have memories to scrapbook and craft on.

No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad