Check out these crafty pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Picture says it ALL!!!


This has been me all week it seems. Well, some of my not finishing my rooms is due to illness, but I admit...I want to craft more than clean up and move the room out. I have made some progress. Trying to find a few nooks and crannies in the new area to be able to put the large Ikea floor and wall shelving. I'll get it done....just keep me in prayer for energy, no pain in joints and muscle, and to keep my stomach settled the rest of the week. Pics to come soon.  In the mean time, Enjoy your week and remember to spend time with family to make some daily memories that you can journal about in your scrapbooks. 
Hugs and stay well to all.  Happily Scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories~~Sandra V.

3 comments:

MaryH said...

Hi, I found you via Judy T, at http://bluejeanscoffeeandfriends.blogspot.com/. Loved your little sign about cleaning vs. crafting. I'm in the same place myself, and really need to stop & do major cleaning, reorganizing. I've just become your newest follower, and will be back to check on your progress. If you have time, I invite you to visit my blog. Nice 'to meet you'. TFS

Judy said...

Oh how true!

Sweetie, can you shoot me an email? I've lost yours and wanted to chat with you.

Mine is judy2at@gmail.com

xo

Papercrafting With Angelina said...

Love to post about cleaning! I can SO relate!
~Angelina

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad