Check out these crafty pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

GIRLS DAY OUT, FREE is Clearly the Best, and a video on Embossed Resist Stamping just for you!

It's GIRLS DAY OUT event in Bartlett, TN this weekend.
Can't wait to have a wonderful day of Scrapbooking, Cardmaking, Stamping, and whatever else hits our fancy. About 50 + ladies getting their craft on. What fun. 
Our next big event will be JUNE 22, 2013..SO save the date.
More information at 
http://memphisareascrapbookers.blogspot.com
New information will be up on the June 22nd event in a few weeks.
We would Love to have you.

Below is a video on Emboss Resist Stamping while I am away.
A great technique that our wonderful ladies from CTMH has shared with us. 
Hope you enjoy. 

If you would like to try any of these products you are more than welcome to head over 
to my OHMYSCRAPS website to go through the catalog and check out all these awesome products. After all the years of crafting, I love my Acrylix Stamp sets and inks from Close To My Heart. 

Do check out the special you can take 
part in this month.
If you would love to get lots of product for a very little price, 
Sign up to get $155 in items for $49. PLUS, they are adding 4 more 
stamp sets (another $85.) FREE. 
You can't get this anywhere else. SO much for FREE
Check out Be A Consultant on my website and be a part of my team or just take advantage of wonderful discounts for your crafting needs.
If you have questions, comment below and I will get back with you 
This special Offer only lasts until April 31, 2013.
Have a wonderful weekend crafting, spending time with family, & enjoying friends.
I hope to see you comments below when I return.

No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad