Check out these crafty pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Project Inspirations: Muslin Gift Bags - Mystery Hostess Opportunity


Oh My Gosh guys, Due to family and health issues I have had to step back and take care of other things. I have always said family is first and they are the most important part of my life.  Do forgive me for delays on posts regarding my updated Scrap area and art work...All is on HOLD at this moment.  Just need prayers to get through the next few weeks.

In the mean time I do not want to neglect you all, so here is a video I am sharing from CLOSE TO MY HEART and information regarding a Mystery Hostess Opportunity for you.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MYSTERY HOSTESS OPPORTUNITY
Would you like to win free product? April 27th is our GIRLS DAY OUT EVENT.
I have an opening for a MYSTERY HOSTESS. Go to my website to join in on the gathering. 
Place at least a $25 order online to be entered into the drawing. You may order anytime between now and the evening of April 26th for your name to be entered into the drawing. You have the potential to win at least $25 and up to $60 or even more.
I am adding another Free stamp set to the Mystery Hostess winnings that is worth $17.95. The lowest amount you can win is $42.95. How cool is that.
If you would like for me to send you the direct link (EZ-Invite) to the information for the On-line gathering, just comment below. I will need to message you for your email address. (I don't want to put your personal information on the Blog.)
My website is: www.ohmyscraps.ctmh.com

If you have more questions...Please email me.
sandrav9288 at yahoo dot com


I hope to be back in full swing real soon. So bare with me until then. I will schedule a few more videos from Close To My Heart while I recop. Thanks for your patients.

No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad