Check out these crafty pages

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Special CTMH Mini Album - Video

Hello my crafty friends. Had to share this video with you
as soon as I saw it.
What an awesome project for a great gift for any occasion.
I love making Mini Albums for special people in my life.
I know Mothers Day is just around the corner. I wanted to share
this with you and for those of us
who tend to wait 'til the last minute...
...I tend to do better under crunch time...LOL!
It is so easy and really doesn't take that long.
(working on mine Fri. & Sat. evening...talk about cutting it close)
She'll love having a mini album that she can tote in her purse when she
visits friends & family to show off her son's past few years.

Then, she'll treasure it later when Trevor takes flight and begins
his journey in life all on his own.
(The thought just brought a sigh to my heart ;) they grow up too fast.)

Hope this gives you some last minute ideas for gift giving . 
The neat thing about this project for me...I can use up more of 
those many many scraps I have. 
Even more spectacular, Close To My Heart papers seem to
 coordinate from paper pack to paper pack from nearly
every (not all) Idea Book from present to past.

Have a crafty week and MOMS, I hope you get to spend
a very special day with family and friends.
Sandra V.

No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad