Check out these crafty pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Can't wait to share the new IDEA BOOK with you!!!


Convention is about to wind down for the Consultants who got the opportunity to attend. I really wish I had been able to make it. Miss getting to see all the new items first hand. I have been able able to hear/view all about it from my up-line and a few of the other attendees from our Bling Team Group.  So many NEW things coming our way.
First let me say, NO, I repeat, NO Colors (out of our 40) were discontinued at this time. I was glad to hear that. Now I need to restock some of my cardstock. Here is a brief notation of what will be available to you as of August 1, 2013. 
Those of you chomping at the bit for the New Cricut Cartridge with Close To My Heart, Well it is here. Time for you to plan on hosting a party/online gathering so you can get that fabulous bundle for 1/2 price.

  1. Starting w/the new Idea Book (Aug 1st) 
  1. New Cricut cartridge 'ARTBOOKING'....sold in a bundle for $99
     
  2. Workshops-on-the-Go ... Now sold with D-size stamp sets (used to be C-sized)...no price increase.
  3. Special 'Hostess only' stamp sets
  1. 6 new paper lines w/a special Holiday line that will be introduced in October.
  1. Crush books + embellishments
  2. New small stamp sets for just $2.95!
  3. Fabulous new Home Decor items.
  4. Brand new jewelry making products + kits.
  5. Lots of embellishments including bling, Washi tape, shimmer trim, ect.
  1. New 'hardware'....including a stitching guide, scallop border punch, foam inserts for the small organizer (dauber organizer & pigment ink organizer), all how-to books now in soft color spiral bound books
  1. Make It From Your Heart - Volume 2

So much to look through in the New Catalog IDEA BOOK. If you would like to get your hands on the Actual IDEA BOOK, Leave me a message in the Comments below. I will get back with you on how you can get yours FREE.
Thank You for stopping by and hope you take a moment to browse around. 

No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad