Check out these crafty pages

Saturday, June 01, 2013

CTMH & Creatively Cricut TIPS

First, 
DO GO BY MY WEBSITE and pick up this 

Stamp set TODAY!!

Close To My Heart is making a new Autumn/Winter 2013 stamp set, 
A True Thank You, available immediately and 
will donate 100% of the profits 
from sales of the set from May 23 through June 30 
to the American Red Cross to aid the Oklahoma victims. 
Help us provide relief to those affected by the 
devastating Oklahoma tornado by purchasing
 A True Thank You stamp set for $2.95 (M1029) today!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

NOW, ONTO THE CRICUT TIPS

Here's some wonderful tips to make those larger 
Cricut cuts without the larger mats. 
Awesome Projects ideas too!


I will be trying these tips out very soon.

I will have projects I am working on using that stamp set 
and coordinating it with the Chantilly Papers. 
May I say~~Gorgeous design & colors.
I will also incorporate the Buzz and Bumble papers 
with the June Stamp of the Month in an up-cycle 
project I am attempting.
Wish me luck on that one.
I will be a very BUSY BEE this month.
You can checkout the first Layout project 
I did using the
Buzz and Bumble set by clicking HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for stopping by. Do take a moment to browse the 
tabs for inspiration, specials, events, and other art work. 
Have a crafty weekend,  S`andra V.

No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad