Check out these crafty pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Got my new goodies and ready to learn....

Oh Yes, The wonderful Blog Candy winnings came in today. Had to move my current Scrapbooking activity off to the side so I could dig in and find a temporary home for my goodies. (I think I'll just cover this coffee can-going green again-I'll let this be their home for now.)

Can't wait to play with them. I don't think I need to get any other colors until I learn to color with these beauties. Thanks Anna from Cuddlebug Cuties for such a generous giveaway and I loved the cute cutout note. So sweet... I am impressed. Got my color chart printed, need to dibble into shading with what I have. Then, got to decide what my project will be for the newest addition to my craft tools. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions!!!!
Go by and visit Anna and see what inspiration she has in her crafty world. Just Click the highlighted Cuttlebug Cuties link above.

In the mean time, don't forget to check out the While supplies last at my website. a lot of goodies on the cheap. Here's just a few samples. You may click on the link below to view more.
    
                                Spell Bound Papers =$2.20                  My Creations Canvas Journal =$2.25


    
                                      Mini Medleys =$1.50                              2" Scallop Punch =$5.00
  
                                                   This Item Sold out       Scholastic B&T Bulk papers =$3.50
There is so much more...go check it out in the Whiles Supplies last at www.OhMyScraps.ctmh.com
I have been working on a few projects in my spare time. Looking to post new creativity over the next few weeks. Hope you all are having a fun crafty week and let me know you have stopped by, Would love to hear from you. 



No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad