Check out these crafty pages

Saturday, September 07, 2013

It's National Stamping Month

Just a quick post on our wonderful Trio Stamp Set Promotion for 
September's National Stamp Month.  I love these cute little characters  and the 
sentiments. And the alphabet set is so cute. 
Take a minute to view Close To My Hearts Video and then 
hope on over to my site for more information.
You are my Happy is perfect for any project you are tackling. I see many 
cute cards, layouts and other projects in my near future.


Thank you for hopping by, I hope you have a wonderful Weekend.
Sandra V.

No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad