Check out these crafty pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What a fabulous surprise.......

.....just found out I won a set of 
 48 Spectrum Noir markers! 
How COOL is that. 
Last month Cuddlebug Cuties had their monthly Blog Candy.
 I usually do not enter with the thought, I would never win such 
a fantastic prize. Well, I have not been on my blog due to one thing 
or another~Life has kept me busy, to say the least. 
Any who....Could not sleep last 
night so I went exploring through the blogs I follow...
....Found I had won a prize (didn't remember entering).
Can't wait to receive them and begin learning to color
with these alcohol markers.  
Made my night/morning, depending on how you look at it.
I have been on an absolute high all day. What a boost to my 
day even with only 3 hours of sleep.
Thanks for stopping in. 
DO go over to Cuttlebug Cuties, She has 
another Blog Candy giveaway for September.

No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad