Check out these crafty pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Artbooking Made Easy: Everyday Layouts

 Here's a video from Close To My Heart showing how 
you can re-size the different overlays to fit your page or 
change it up a little. On my Tab above "Scrapbook Layouts" 
you can see one layout I made using two different themes 
from the Artbooking Cartridge and brought them together 
to create my one of a kind layout. 
I hope you enjoy the video that Monica has shared with us.
If you would like to get your Artbooking Bundle, Contact me 
for details. This cartridge really has increased my 
creativity and made it more simple and faster for me to 
put together some layouts.
You may see more information on the Cricut Cartridges with 
Close To My Heart HERE
Just click on the Shop Tab then Click the Cricut Collections 
in the list to the left.Don't forget, My Web site has several items at really low cost. Check the While Supplies Last list. Here's a few of the items listed.

Mini-Medley Accents Smoothie Collection

Was $4.95 NOW $1.50

My Originals® Sweet Surprises Card Kit

was $19.95 NOW $8.00

Scroll Album And Accessories

Was $29.95 NOW $12.50

My Creations® Canvas Journal

Was $8.95 NOW $2.25

Wrangler Assortment

Was $5.95 NOW $1.45

My Creations® Memory Game

Was $9.95 NOW $5.00

Dakota Complements Foil Images  

Was $4.95 NOW $1.00

Hurry for these amazing specials, They won't last long. 
Leave me a message if you have questions. Hope you 
will take a moment to browse around and get more 
inspiration to tickle your crafty bone.
Have an Awesome October!!!


No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad