Check out these crafty pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Artbooking Made Easy ~ Christmas Layouts

WOW, What awesome ideas in this video using the Artbooking Cartridge. I love 
these Layouts and the techniques shown. You'll have to watch what Christine at
CTMH has done with these overlays to create her layouts.

If you would like your own Artbooking Bundle, you may purchase at 
my website HERE. Even better, If you would like a chance at getting 
yours half off, comment below with a way for me to reach you and I can 
tell you how you can get this bundle.
Thanks for dropping by and hope this inspires you to create
some fantastic layouts for you and your family.
Scrapbooking My Memories~Sandra V.

No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad