Check out these crafty pages

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

VIdeo Now & Blog Hop Coming soon.

Oh yes, Got the opportunity to work on my project for our 
Stampers with an Attitude November Blog Hop. 
Do come by on November 10th any time after 7:00pm Central Time to check out the fun and inspiring art work that these ladies have put together. 
I can't wait to share my 
GRATITUDE WITH AN ATTITUDE!

Thanks Chris for letting me come hang out with you and your wonderful friends. 
I enjoyed the adult time and just creating for fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
While your waiting on the November Blog Hop to come around take a moment to 
watch this inspiring video from Close To My Heart with Carly. I love all these wonderful 
tips and ideas that I can put toward my own projects.

Have an awesome week, & hope you get to do some crafting or at least enjoy some 
free time doing what you love.

No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad