Check out these crafty pages

Thursday, December 05, 2013

Meeting My Goal helps you get $150 in free product.


OK family & friends, I am in need of a little help meeting my goal this 
quarter. I have until Dec. 31st to make my deadline.
If you would like to be of some help, contact me for more information.
I need at least two more team members to keep me going. 

Would you like $155 in awesome paper crafting supplies for $49? 
The papers are great and the stamp sets are even more perfect. Not only that, 
this kit is a great way to give a few gifts for those special people who 
like to craft, make cards, and/or scrapbook. 

Here is what you get for $49. + s/h & tax.

Laughing Lola Paper Pack($9.95), Laughing Lola Assortment 
Laughing Lola Compliments Dimensional($4.95), 
Laughing Lola Exclusive C-Size Stamp Set($13.95), 
Laughing Lola Assortment($5.95), Black Hemp($2.25), 
Petite Perks-A Touch of Fall($3), Reflections-Scrapbook Program($14.95), 
Original Card Confidence Program($14.95), Black Exclusive Ink Pad($5.25), 
Gypsy Exclusive ink pad($5.25), My Acrylix Paisley Stamp Set($13.95), 
My Acrylix Cityscape Stamp Set($13.95), My Acrylix Swirls Around($17.95), 
3" x 3" block($8.50), CTMH Idea Books($12) 
Color Swatches($5), Autumn Winter B&T Swatches($5)

Email me with the SUBJECT LINE title: "Info on Kit" at sandrav9288@yahoo.com


No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad