Check out these crafty pages

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Still working on the Blog......

Working on the Blog still. Hope to have more time to get it going with all my badges and links connected by next week.  Learning as I go. Not the computer geek in this type of stuff.

In the mean time, Hope everyone is having wonderful weather. Little misty here today but, I hear it's warming up and the sun will peek out and smile at us. What a blessing.


Arlington in April is a new project I am working on for selling my creative wonders at. It will be on April 30, 2011 in Arlington, TN. Should be a blast.
Can't wait to share Scrapbook layouts, Photo Mailers, and other 3-D paper art.


Enough said for now. I'll get back to this blog set up tomorrow.


Happily Scrapbooking My Memories~Sandra
http://www.ohmyscraps.myctmh.com/
       

No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad