Check out these crafty pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Loving Close To My Heart's dedication to their consultant's and customers

Had to share this awesome video from Close to My Heart with you.
Yes, I LOVE CLOSE TO MY HEART!
and I am striving to accomplish this task myself.

Please check out my tabs above for the Workshops, Crop Clubs, New Idea Book and so much more.
There are a few deadlines coming up really quick. So don't hesitate to check out the workshops and the Kit special.
Also, In just a few days I will be posting my Birthday Giveaway for August. So keep checking back to see what goodies I have in store for you. If you love papers and bling then this Giveaway is for you.
Happily Scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories~Sandra VanWoerden
www.OhMyScraps.ctmh.com
http://OhMyScraps2U.blogspot.com

No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad