Check out these crafty pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Close To My Heart "ARTBOOKING" Cricut Cartridge.

The exclusive Close To My Heart "ARTBOOKING" Cricut Cartridge.
Are you ready to get a page/project done with one dial size and all 
the pieces be proportioned.
I will not have to guess and try to figure out how to proportion 
everything on a page or project. 
THIS IS AWESOME!!!
I know it is not released until August 1st. How about Pre-Ordering from me and 
I will get your order processed as soon 
as the clock ticks 12:01 AM on August 1st. 
This way you can be one of the first to get your hands on 
this wonderful must have craft tools.
The Close To My Heart Cricut Bundle comes with
One Exclusive Artbooking Cartridge,
Three Exclusive CTMH coordinating Cricut Stamp sets,
Three coordinating Dimensional Elements chip board sets.

Would you like to find out how to get this 
fabulous Bundle at 1/2 the cost...
Contact me through my Website, Click HERE
In the mean time, check out the many different shapes, 
overlays, 3-D projects and more
by scanning through the CTMH Cricut ARTBOOKING  panel pages.
Be sure to comment below and let me know what you think of 
the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.
 














































































How awesome is this? Let me know. Love to see your comments. Remember, If you would like to be one of the first to get your hands on this fantastic Bundle. Contact me  and we will get you on your way to creating those one Dial Step layouts and mini albums.

Don't forget, our Military Support ends this month. Stop by and see the amazing stamps sets that will help out in various ways for our Service Men and Women. Click Here
Thanks for taking time to stop by. Do browse through the tabs above for current information and upcoming events. 
S`andra V.
www.OhMyScraps.ctmh.com
Sandrav9288@yahoo.com



No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad