Check out these crafty pages

Monday, November 07, 2011

The Christmas Carousel




Just wanted to let you know I am participating in
"The Christmas Carousel~ A Gifting Extravaganza
Arts & Crafts Market!"

It's a new market in DeSoto County featuring handmade,
handcrafted, made with love gift items.
Come shop the market and stop by and see me!


                             CENTER HILL ELEMENTARY
                                13662 CENTER HILL ROAD
                                      OLIVE BRANCH, MS.
Hope you enjoy your week and have the opportunity to create.

I haven't left you,  just really really busy with the craft fair items.
Hope to post pictures of all my projects real soon.

Thank you for stopping by. Leave me a note letting me
know how your crafting is going these days.
Leave your blog address and I will be sure to stop by.
Happily Scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories~S`andra V.




No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad