Check out these crafty pages

Monday, January 09, 2012

Rock the Block Promotion

Hello to all my crafty friends and scrapbookers.
I truly hope your Holidays were enjoyable and your New Year is starting off with wonderful Blessings.
The weather has been a bit chilly but bearable so far. I have been a little busy planning for your craft & scrapbooking events for 2012. I hope part of your New Year is making some personal time for fun in your busy days ahead. We all deserve a little fun with crafts/scrapbook time.
I know I have a list for this year....I have two scrapbooks I want to finish..In order to do that...I must play a little more with my papers, punches, and my Cricut E.
Below, I have listed a few specials from CLOSE TO MY HEART.
Do not hesitate to leave me a message if you are interested in attending any event or would like more information.
CLOSE TO MY HEART ~ January Specials
A) Rock the Block
When you place a minimum order of $25 from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book, you can get
two valuable new products for just $15
1) the My Creations® Collage Cubes (a Spring/Summer 2012 sneak-peek product!)
2) and the exclusive My Acrylix® Rock the Block E-size stamp set (available only during this promotion).
This Rock the Block promotion represents a retail savings of almost $30!
You're going to love the collage cubes and the Rock the Block stamp set, which work together for interactive, fashionable fun!  
Watch the detailed video below and see the Beautiful Stamp set with art work using these two fabulous products.  Remember, the stamp set will not be a part of the new 2012 Idea Book. So now is the time to get a great deal on a stamp set you will use over and over along with a unique option for displaying a photo game/story to showcase on your coffee table.
Valid December 19, 2011–January 31, 2012.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
B) A Perfect 10!January 2012 Studio J® Members-Only Constant Campaign
January is free layout month for Studio J® members! For every 9 custom-printed Studio J layouts you buy, you’ll receive the 10th layout free. To receive the discount, just add 10 or more layouts to your cart. You’ll see a discount reflected in your order total. And you can totally take advantage of this promotion by ordering in multiples of 10. Buy 9, get 1 free. Buy 18, get 2 free. Buy 27, get 3 free. And so on! If you’re not a member yet, now’s a great time to join!
Dates: Offer valid January 1, 2012–January 31, 2012.

No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad