Check out these crafty pages

Sunday, May 05, 2013

May Blog Hop=Art with Attitude!

Welcome to our "Stampers with an Attitude"
May Blog Hop. 
We have a talented group of ladies participating.
Hope you enjoy the line up for our first BLOG HOP~ART WITH ATTITUDE.

If you came from Karen Morris then you are on track. 

My three scrapbook pages have  BOY ATTITUDE  all over them. Thought I would share these layouts I did that were continued over from a couple of pages we did at our "GIRLS DAY OUT" 12 hour crop. I kept them simple. I think the paper pack
gives these pages a lot of attitude.
You are welcome to check out the first two pages I did at Theresa's workshop
that helped inspire these pages for all the many random pics of
my grandson HERE.
I am so Loving this Later Sk8r paper pack.
Can't wait to get my pictures back so I can get them on the page.
(Sorry they weren't ready when I went to pick them up. Of course, I did wait 'til
the last minute to get them processed-my bad.)
It's all good at G-Ma's
 
Smaller pic shows where my pics will go. You may click the pic for a larger view.

Crazy for Cars
     


Adventure Time
 
Your next stop is    Sheila Bennett
Happy Hopping and hope you receive plenty of inspiration from all the participating ladies. 

·         Angela Garcia ~ 
·         Melissa Robinson ~ 
·         Amber La Mons ~ 
·         Melinda Everitt ~
·         Cat Nowak ~ 
·         Denise Elliott ~
·         LaJeania Hicks ~
·         Karen Morris ~
·         Sandra VanWoerden ~ you're HERE
·         Sheila Bennett ~ next stop
·         Pamela O'Connor ~ 

I am adding these pages to the
                                              


If you would like to create these pages just click the codes 
to order the supplies needed.
~~~~~~~~~~~
It's All Good at G-Ma's page, Crazy For Cars page, &
Adventure Time page
  Tools:     
                Sure Cut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer-Z1783
                Corner Rounder-Z578
                Tombo Adhesive-1514
Papers/Cardstock:
                 Later Sk8r Paper Pack-X7167B
                 Slate Cardstock-X5930,  White Daisy Cardstock-1385
                 Pear Cardstock-X5764,   Outdoor Denim Cardstock-1275
Ink Pads:
                Black-Z2105,  Pear-Z2197,  Outdoor Denim-Z2140
Stamp Sets:
               Pennant Alphabet-E1018
               Fast & Furious-D1541
Embellishments:
               Later Sk8r My Stickease Assortment-X7167C
               Waxy Flax Black-Z1089
I added some extra designs with a few punches.
The dragon fly, the wheel, and the swirly were all punched in the
various cardstock colors used in the layouts and I randomly
placed them throughout the layouts.

Thank you for taking time to stop by and I hope you will leave 
some crafty love below.
Now head on over to the next Blog.

Have a crafty day.
S'andra V.

8 comments:

Melinda Everitt said...

Very ute, Sandra. Love your pages and love what you have done with your Blog! Great job!

S`andra V. said...

Thanks Melinda, That means a lot to me.

Penny said...

Your Adventure Time pages are really cute! Very boyish--love the colors & fun papers, the LO, and the "splats"! Thank you for sharing them with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Unknown said...

Great layouts! Later Sk8r is one of my all time fav paper packs - enjoy seeing new things to create with it.

S`andra V. said...

Thanks Denise and Penny for your wonderful comments.

Papercrafting With Angelina said...

I need to give this paper pack a try. Love what you have done with it.

Haley D. said...

Very cool! Thanks for scrapping with us @ H2H!

Unknown said...

Awesome layouts :) Very fun!

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad