Check out these crafty pages

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Team Up with Close to My Heart ~ Great Bonus in store for you


Join my team in March!
If you have EVER thought of becoming a consultant, MARCH IS THE TIME!
New Consultants who sign up in March (March 1, 2012 (9:00 am (MST) – March 31, 2012 (11:59 pm MDT)) will receive a fabulous Cricut® Art Philosophy collection FREE! If you already have a collection, you can choose to receive $100 in select product credit instead. The collection, which retails for $99, is actually valued at over $124, adding incredible value to the New Consultant Kit. It's time for everyone to embrace the philosophy of fun—Consultant and Cricut® fun!
During the online enrollment process, you will be asked if they would like to add the Cricut® Art Philosophy collection to your New Consultant Kit or, if you already have a collection, if you would prefer $100 in select product credit. You simply indicate their choice during sign-up. Your collection will be shipped with their kit. New Consultants that already have a collection and, thus, choose the select product credit, will have the select product credit added to their account once their enrollment is approved.
This is the base consultant kit for $99

New Consultant Kit contents:
  • Read Me First Letter
  • Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Books (qty. 10)
  • Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Books (qty. 5, while supplies last)
  • "You Are Welcome Here" Recruiting Brochures (W1151, qty. 25)
  • "The Rewards Come Now" Hostess Brochures (W1150, qty. 25)
  • Studio J® Brochures (W111, qty. 5)
  • Hostess Order Forms (W122, qty. 25)
  • Customer Order Forms (W101, qty. 25)
  • Studio J® Customer Order Forms (W1102, qty. 25)
  • Studio J® Membership Cards (W1103, qty. 5)
  • Studio J® 5-Pack Cards (W1104, qty. 5)
  • Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W470)
  • Spring/Summer 2012 B&T Duos® Sampler (W1113, 48 – 6" Square Samples)
  • Cello Bags (W1152, qty. 25)
  • My Acrylix® Sweet Thanks Petite Perks™ Stamp Set (W2022, qty. 5)
  • My Acrylix® Wonderful You Incentive Stamp Set (W332)
  • Double Scrubber (Z1163)
  • My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778)
  • Bonding Memories® Glue (1512)
  • Sponge (Z697)
  • Liquid Glass (Z679)
  • Micro-Tip Scissors (Z534)
  • Outdoor Denim My Legacy® Faux Leather Album (Z1346)
  • My Creations® Memory Game (Z1614)
  • Workshops on the Go™ Stella Kit (G1032)
  • Stella Complements Canvas Shapes (X7147C)
  • Colonial White Die-Cut Cards (Z1738)
  • Clear Sparkles (Z1104)
  • Olive Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2137)
  • Cocoa Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2114)
  • Lagoon Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2195)
  • My Acrylix® Urban Alphabet Stamp Set (D1507)
  • My Acrylix® Just for You Stamp Set (B1398)
  • 1" x 3 1/2" My Acrylix® Block (Y1002)
  • 3" x 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006)
  • Some items may not be shown. Contents are subject to change without notice.
In addition, there are three add on collections that you can purchase at $40.00 each when you complete the application process.


You can stop by my website --> www.ctmh.com/ohmyscraps and click on the Opportunities Tab to the left, scroll to the bottom and click the link to sign up as a consultant. If you prefer to meet up, I can go step by step to help you through the process. It’s so easy… 

Here are just a few details…..


Minimums are just $300 each calendar quarter to maintain a discount of 22% (with additional commission possible based on sales). That's just $100 per month to meet the minimum each quarter! And the best part? If you sign in March, you don't have to meet your quarterly minimums until April-June quarter!
Close to My Heart offers incredible training and I'm here to support you in your business. I'm available to help you get started and answer any questions you may have! I have a team website to share tips and ideas. I am available by cell phone, and email to help you in any way that you need. I will work with you based on your wants and needs. If you want to talk weekly, we can set up a time to do that. If you're more the type that likes to dig in without someone nearby, then I can be that type of upline as well. I think that each person has a different need from an upline - I'm available to work with you to meet your needs!
For more information you can read more here on my blog or sign up using this link!

Hope to see you as a team mate.
Have a wonderful crafty day!!!
Sandra V.

No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad