Check out these crafty pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Scrapbooking Event & Good News!!

Just finished cutting some of the CTMH papers needed for our Crop Club layout page. Really hope everyone shows up... don't want to waste this fantastic paper pack.
DSCN3224 
Anyway, the page looks great and the stamps I used for my page is awesome.  I added the Pennant Stamp set to go along with the pictured stamp set above. Kept it real basic for the newbies this weekend. We all know we can add more embellishments to our pages if we want more pizazz. I am really loving this Art Philosophy Cartridge.
The Easter gift baskets will be cut tomorrow morning. Waiting on a few last minute counts. I can’t wait for everyone to enjoy and learn how to use the Cricut Art Philosophy from Close To My Heart.
I'll share pics after Saturday's event. I want to have pics of every ones pages so you can get a take on different views of the same layout and layers.
Can't wait to play with the gals at the “Oh My Scraps” Crop Club. I really think you will enjoy the effortless work on the 12x12 layout page and learning or revisiting a few techniques. Wish me luck.
More good news!!! YES!!!, On my my way to set my Business Goals for this year. I have my first down line with Close To My Heart and she is absolutely wonderful. So friendly and very talented as well.  She was thorough in researching to see whom she wanted to be a part of with a home based business.
She looked into other companies of the same format and decided we had a better compensation plan and much more freedom in creativity.
She said, “The amount of items she was getting in her kit along with the added bonus items (Cricut Art Philosophy or $100 in other CTMH products on top of the kit products) was something she could not pass up.”  Just getting the discount alone to support her love of crafting was well worth getting the kit. She is so excited. Welcome aboard Cathleen. I’ll see you on Saturday and I hope your Friday is Blessed with happiness and relaxation after work.
If you (person reading this) are still on the fence about becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant, I am telling you, just try it… we won’t come bang your door down if you decide it’s not for you. You don't have to return anything either. 
There is well over $350. worth of product for $99.00. This will end on March 31st. Do not wait, contact me now. Go to my website to get more information. There is even a video you can watch. Hope you’ll join my team and enjoy a some wonderful products and make a little extra money doing something fun.
Have a wonderful FRIDAY and a great scrap booking/crafty weekend my blogger friends.
Good night all!!!

No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad