Here’s my entry for this month’s Easter Spring H2H Challenge.
I enjoyed playing around with this layout as a calendar. I used a lot of my scrap papers left over from other projects. Nothing like using up my stash.
I apologize for the quality of my pictures … had to take photos with my IPhone … some family member has my camera… I wonder which one it could be…I guess I’ll be camera hunting instead of egg hunting. Love you Catherine, but I need my camera when you return.
Created with Close To My Heart products. See list below for information.
Products & Tools used:
- Lagoon C.S. (CTMH) Sunny Yellow C.S. (CTMH)
- Baby Pink C.S. (CTMH) Daisy White C.S. (CTMH)
- Lavender C.S. (Scraps from other paper source)
- Spring Green C.S. (Scraps from other paper source)
- Sensational Season CTMH Acrylix Stamp Set (D1454)
- Glitz Stardust Glitter Gel CTMH (Z1313)
- Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge (CTMH)
- Cricut Storybook Cartridge (Provo Craft)
- CTMH Coloring Pencils
- Sponge Daubers (Z726)
CTMH Exclusive Ink Pads in Lagoon, Baby Pink, Amethyst, & Pear
You are more than welcome to browse around. I have other 12x12 Calendar pages posted in the Layouts tab at the top of my page.
You may also purchase these items through my website with Close To My Heart. Just click HERE