Check out these crafty pages

Friday, November 08, 2013

Project Inspirations: Ombré Technique

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I will be away for a few days and 
thought I would share this video from Close To My Heart.  The Ombre look is a 
big hit every where I look. I love how it can be added to my scrapbooking and other crafts. 
Carly is sharing a project she made using dimensional elements, 
re-inkers, and liquid glass. Awesome. 
I have added this to one of my To Do List in the near future. 
Hope you will try this technique and share it with me. If you need any of the items mentioned in the video, you are more than welcome to purchase them through my web site HERE.
Thank You for stopping by and don't forget to return for our up coming 
"Grateful With An Attitude"Blog Hope
I'll see you on Monday, November 11, 2013


No comments:

COPY RIGHTS

Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts. ~Author Unknown~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The designs and instructions listed on this blog are for personal use only and may not be sold in any form without specific permission. Thank you for respecting each creator's heart of joy.

Inspire me Fridays

The Craft Pad